Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sea-To-Sky Highway

This is another stretch of the Sea-To-Sky Highway which goes north out of Vancouver. This area gets lots of rain so there is plenty of water for waterfalls. Waterfalls are always fascinating to me. They're not only beautiful but I always think how much power there is in them. My friends George and Betsy would love this drive since there are several waterfalls.

I will be gone for a few days...then back home a couple days and then gone for a few days so I don't know how much I will be able to visit your blogs.
Flowers along the road
Brandywine Falls
Brandywine Falls
Part of Nairn Falls
Nairn Falls
Near Pemberton, BC
Anderson Lake I believe

5 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I am glad I don't have to pick a favorite,because with this post that would be impossible.Each of these shots is a prize winner,in my eyes.
❁ Ruth ❁

George said...

You're right -- we would love to take that drive. Will you come along and be our guide?
The rainbow you captured is gorgeous, but all the photos are wonderful.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Unbelievable, Neal.... I want to go there NOW.... Those may be some of the most gorgeous waterfalls you've shown yet ---although all of your waterfalls are fabulous... We've been over 400 different waterfalls... You are catching up with us!!!!

Thanks SO SO SO much for sharing... Love them all.
Betsy

Carletta said...

Just when we think you've shown us all the beauty you can - you do it again!
What a powerful waterfall. You seem so close looking down at that water - scary.
Stay safe coming and going!

Rose said...

Beautiful, Neal!