Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hidden Lake

This is our first hike in Glacier.  It was a place that I had picked out early .... I wanted to go there for sure because I had seen pictures of it and thought it was beautiful.  The name of the trail was the Hidden Lake trail and it starts at the Logan Pass visitor center.  We didn't hike all the way to the lake but we did go to the overlook.  The Hidden Lake area is where a hiker disappeared the last part of July and they never have found his body.  The last picture is a panoramic shot and may have to be opened in a new tab to fully appreciate it.




Click here to see a more three dimensional view of the picture above.

4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Please tell me that you will enlarge that last one and hang it on your wall. It is GORGEOUS!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Wow---great photos, especially the last one. AWESOME.... Ruth is right--Frame it!!!!!

I wrote about you on my blog today!!!!! Did you see it?
Betsy

Carletta said...

Oh. My. Gosh.!
Just wow!
I have never been more envious of your vacation shots that at this moment. ;)

Rose said...

Oh, I would just want to stay there!