Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cypress Grove Park

First, let me make something clear that I didn't in my last blog.  The bird pictures were from our trip down the Natchez Trace Parkway.  When we  were returning home we stayed in Jackson, TN and the bird pictures were taken in Cypress Grove Park on the outskirts of Jackson.  The pictures below were also taken in Cypress Grove Park.  It was getting late in the day so it was getting kind of dark when these pictures were taken.  However, I still like the shadows and reflections that you could see walking along the boardwalk.



5 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

WOW!!! These scenes are gorgeous.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Neal.... Nice header... I recognize that one!!!!!! ha

Cypress Grove looks like a neat place.. Loved the bird pictures also...

We've been through Jackson umpteen times and never stopped there much...We'll have to check out Cypress Grove sometime.

Hope you all had a blessed Easter.
Betsy

Ginny Hartzler said...

My favorite is the third one, you can see the whole length and shape of it, beautiful!

George said...

As Betsy said, we've been through Jackson many times, but we have never stopped at this park. We'll have to change that.
I like your late afternoon photos. The light and reflections are beautiful.

Carletta said...

I always meant to tell you I loved the header of this. The reflections are wonderful. Glad you finally showed the other end of this walk. Looks deserted - my kind of place. :)