Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Waterfall

A few more (and last) pictures from our trip. I couldn't quit showing pictures of our trip and not show Betsy and George in front of the waterfall. This is where we separated .. Patti and I headed to the top of the waterfall and George and Betsy headed on up the road a little and then were headed home. Of course Betsy last words yelled out the window of their car as they were leaving were "Don't do anything I wouldn't do". I said to Patti "Well, that gives us a lot of leeway" :)

 Our good friends Betsy and George.
 I tried to slow down the shutter speed to get a flowing effect.

4 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Ha Ha Ha----I figured that is what you would say!!!!!!! You were definitely SAFE!!!!!! Tee Hee......

Great pictures... I want to go to the top of the waterfall someday.. The only time George went up there was right after I had my knee surgery... I sat in the car... Fun fun.....

I still love talking and thinking about our trip. Let's do it again---if you DARE go somewhere with a crazy old woman again...

Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

Thanks for thinking of us, Neal. You got some great pictures of the falls and river. I'm glad you have Betsy figured out!

Anonymous said...

They are the cutest couple - so nice & I've never even met them! I just think they're the best!!!
Your pics are gorgeous - How do you slow down the shutter speed to get that really cool water effect? I've been trying to figure that out & can't find anything about it in my camera book.
I know how to change the ISO - I know how to change that kind of stuff, but not the shutter speed.

In re to your comment about 'Old Barns' - I could remind you ahead of time if you want & don't mind! We'd love to see your barn pics!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your joke about Betsy is true, she is a senior daredevil!! A real cute picture of her and George, they just radiate joy! The waterfall shots are very good, and a great header!