Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winter



Whether we like it or not the above pictures represent what is coming our way eventually. I used to love winter when I was a kid, partly because I might get out of school if it snowed :) and partly because I like to get out and play in it. However, I don't like it like I used to because it makes such a mess when it starts melting. I still think it's beautiful and love pictures (notice I said pictures) of snow. Rose has a picture of an old barn, where we grew up, that was taken after a snow and I just love that picture. I still open it and look at it ever so often. I would love to go back to TN after a snow but they haven't gotten much in the last several years.

3 comments:

Carletta said...

I can hardly wait!
I agree it gets messy and downright ugly when it starts melting. But....sitting and watching it snow or bundled up for a short walk while it's snowing and catching the flakes in your mouth - did I say I can hardly wait! :)
And, I LOVE the pic you did of my farm pic - you're good!
There is so much I don't know how to do. But I got you if I need something - right? :)

Dr.John said...

Loved the pictures. Hate the snow.

dot said...

I would like to see a little snow here but not all the time. I guess if it doesn't snow in Tenn then not here either since all the good stuff comes from up there. HAHA.
Enjoyed your snow pictures.