Monday, March 4, 2013

Rogers Pass

After leaving Wapta Falls we drove into Golden, BC where we spent the night. We got up the next morning and headed west.  It was raining a little that morning...This was really the first time on our vacation that weather had played a part.  In the end it didn't bother us because the farther west we went the better the weather got. When we got to Rogers Pass you can see from the pictures below that it had been raining but it had quit by the time we got there.  Rogers pass is really a beautiful area when it's clear but even with the fog covering the mountains you can still see the beauty.




7 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Wow---gorgeous.. You are convincing me to put this NEXT on our list... Just fantastic. The last one is my fav--but they are all great. Glad your weather improved.
Betsy

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those mountains are gorgeous.

Linda said...

Spectacular photos, Neal! I can indeed still see the beauty!

Ann said...

Your photos are spectacular and the view with the fog is gorgeous.

George said...

I don't think you could ask for better scenery than this. The clouds only add to the beauty of the mountains.

Carletta said...

The unspoiled look of nature - gorgeous!

Mumbles said...

Lovely! I'm wondering--these pictures are recent? Does the area really get that little snow? I don't know, I've never been (yet!).

I really enjoyed!

Kris