Friday, September 16, 2011

I know there are a lot of pictures (probably too many) in this blog but all were taken on the Grand Mesa near Grand Junction, CO.  I wanted you to see just how beautiful the flowers were up there.  As you can see in some of the pictures there were fields of flowers.  They were absolutely gorgeous and it was hard to know when to quit taking pictures. :)







 In the picture above you can see one of the roads that go off the Grand Mesa. It was a gravel winding road so we just had to go down that one. :)




6 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

WOW!!! No this is not too many pictures. I have enjoyed each one.

Ginny Hartzler said...

All so beautiful! The second may be my favorite. The eighth picture looks like it was taken from a plane!

George said...

I hope you never quit taking pictures and sharing them with us.

Carletta said...

The kind of wildflower fields a girl dreams of. :)
Lovely shots Neal!

Rose said...

I bet these were really something to see in person!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great pictures of the Grand Mesa, Neal.... You all really did see some gorgeous wildflowers, didn't you?
Betsy