Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ocean cruising

 I had to adjust the contrast on this picture so you could see the mountains sitting out there in the ocean.

 I think the mountains are magnificent.  They are just beautiful.

 A little island sitting out there.

 Look at those beautiful clouds.

 It's difficult to distinguish the clouds from the mountains in this picture.

 See the glacier in the middle of this picture?

 Not a particularly good picture but I thought it was interesting with the building/tank sitting out there all by itself with nothing else around.


If you look closely you can see a few buildings on shore.

6 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

All of these are gorgeous scenes.I can only imagine how much better it looked in reality.
Ruth

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Neal, They are all great pictures, but that first one is fabulous... AND---I like the clouds in the glacier one.
Betsy

George said...

These are all absolutely gorgeous -- I'm glad I don't have to pick a favorite. But the clouds and mountains are magnificent, and that glacier is pretty special as well.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wonderful pictures!!! I love the clouds with the mountains and the glacier!!! In fact, I live in the mountains and i just plain love them all!!!

Carletta said...

Love the clouds and mountains but the next to last image is my favorite! That one makes me feel like I'm right there headed for somewhere. :)

Rose said...

Oh, Neal, I absoulutely love some of these...specially the one with all the clouds.