Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Leaving Vancouver

All these pictures were taken as we were leaving Vancouver. This was my first cruise so I was kind of fascinated with everything.  Of course we were out on the deck trying to take everything in.

Look back at part of Vancouver.


Don't know what this was but thought it was interesting.



Pretty much of of Vancouver here and headed out to more open water.  The thing I like about the Alaskan cruise is that you can see land most of the time.  There are some places where you can't see land but not too many.  I like that part because I think just sailing in the open sea would be boring. None of my family is gamblers and you can only eat so much. :)

4 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Good Morning Neal..... That looks so pretty... We come back through the Inside Passage ---so we'll get to see some of this --coming the other direction.

The 'first' cruise has to be one of the most exciting I'm sure...

Thanks for sharing.
Betsy

Ruth Hiebert said...

That does look beautiful.I have been to Vancouver many years ago,but I think it looks better from the water,than on land.
Blessings,Ruth

George said...

You got some great pictures leaving Vancouver. That building in your third picture somewhat resembles the Sydney Opera House.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Love that red ship! My favorite picture is the third one with that very cool structure. It reminds me of that famous building in Australia.