Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Grand Teton National Park

These may be repeats for some of you. These shots are from Grand Teton National Park....probably my favorite mountains that I've ever seen. I could sit and gaze at these mountains for hours. Of course since these photos are from the park they are all from the Wyoming side of the mountain range. However you can go here and see a webcam that shows a portion of the mountains from the Idaho side. If you've never been here I don't think you would be disappointed. On top of that Grand Teton joins Yellowstone National Park which is another story.

6 comments:

George said...

What am I going to do with you, Neal? Now you've shown another place that I want to visit. These are great pictures of the mountains in Grand Teton.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I now see why these are your favorite mountains, just georgous!! And such a stunning reflection that you captured.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Gorgeous, Neal.... I'm going to have to live about 100 more years to get to see all of the things in this world that I want to see... WOW---incredible pictures!!!
Betsy

Dylan said...

Overwhelming!

Carletta said...

I wouldn't mind living on that farm and having those skies over my head daily with the mountains to look at all day long!

Rose said...

These sure show us the beauty....