I have been tagged by my sister Rose over at Pic & Pieces to do this fun meme--"Six Random Things About Me." So here are the six random things about me:
1. I love pens so do lay one down around me if you want to keep it!
2. I'm a sucker for a good deal, no matter if I need it or not.
3. The meanest thing I ever done was to go thru a field of pumpkins and bust every pumpkin with a rock. To be totally correct, I only helped do it. I should have had my butt kicked for that and if my mom had found out it would have been kicked real good. :)
4. I love books also. I read just about every day of the year and just about always always have a book started.
5. Like Rose, I love music. I'm in the process of cataloging my CDs and I'm up to 250 so far. I'm also ripping them to disk as I go.
6. I love to play jokes on people that I like and like for them to joke with me.
Now for the rules
The rules for Six Random Facts are pretty straightforward:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Right now I am only going to tag George at Senior Moments and Betsy at Joyful Reflections.