Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sitka, AK




This is an old church in Sitka, AK. I've always liked to visit old churches and especially like to go inside and sit quietly and just think about how blessed I am. I complain quiet a bit but when I really think about it I have no reason to complain at all.

I love the stained glass in this church and how the light is shining through it.
I was just messing with Photoshop to see what I could do with it and the below
picture is a result of combining two pictures.

5 comments:

Rose said...

You should put that last one on Paintbox--it is really beautiful. As is that church above.

dot said...

I agree with Rose. That last photo is really special.

Carletta said...

Neal!
Loved the church photos - I guess my Sunday posts attribute to that fact.
Your PS shot is really creative and unique - very well done.

Anonymous said...

Great shots. Beautiful colors.

Leedra said...

Great shots, I still have never used photoshop. Think I am scared of it.